We are extremely excited to announce our reopening Labor Day Weekend with our new floor plan that follows all state, local, and CDC guidelines.
Some things to take note of:
– The venue will be VIP tables & GA pods only for the immediate future
– Tables and “Pods” will be for single private groups of up to 5 ~ 10 people max
– All sections are socially distanced giving 6 ft or more from other groups
– We will be operating at 25% of our seated capacity for increased safety
– All packages include a table, couch(es) + entry for up to 5 – 10 guests depending on the package
– There will be a dedicated server that will take your food and drink orders from your area
– You must remain in your designated pod with your guests (standing permitted)
– Masks must be worn at all times when not consuming food or drinks as well as using the restrooms
– Temperature checks are required for all staff and customers prior to entry
– Age limit 21+
– No smoking inside
– Re-entry is allowed
– The only time to leave your section is to go to the restroom or outside. There will be NO bar service for food or drink.
– Please respect our policies and procedures and your fellow guests.
We can’t wait to see YOU!